jessilicious24: your favorite... ;D
About
Smokes Often with A Few Extra Pounds body type
City
Tacoma, Washington
Details
33 year old Female, 5' 8" (173cm), Christian - other
Ethnicity
Native American, Sagittarius
Intent
jessilicious24 isn't seeking a relationship or any kind of commitment.
Education
Some college
Personality
Profession
nurses aide and student


dating
yeH I KNOW YOU SEE IT!






I am Seeking a Man For Friends
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry View her chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Undecided/Open
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Bald Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? No
Longest Relationship Over 4 years
Pets No Pets  



About Me
I want a boss, someone sexy, drama free, educated with a go getter attitude.I wanna know we can have good intellectual chemistry and hot sexual chemistry at the same time. I'm a bad b**** very sexy and choosey choosey If u thinku can ride with a female like me message me ;) we'll see I need a sexy Daddy in my life ***THIS GIRL IS TIRED OF GAMES, I NEED A MAN WHO IS HEADSTRONG AND MATURE*** I'm an independent strong-willed person with goals drive motivation and PERSEVERENCE. I know what I want and go after it with full force, I'm currently going to school for my RN and then I will continue on to get my MD (medical degree) to study muscles and genetics. I will work with the MDA to research for a cure for Duchennes Muscular Dystrophy, so we can try to save lives of our baby boys that are effected by this 100% fatal disease. I am a total optimist and believe that having an attitude of gratitude giving thanks in everything because 10% of your life is what happens to you and the other 90% of it is how you react there's nothing sexier than a real man that can handle his business and play the role in life as a string man with diligence. That's such a turn on to me. I love tall dark sexy men...
**I HAVE A CAR AND MY OWN HOUSE THAT I PAY FOR ON MY OWN AND I WANT A MAN WHOM IS INDEPENDENT TOO... IM NOT SHALLOW, BUT I WANT SOMEONE ON THE SAME LEVEL**

Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Coffee shop, rollerskating, bowling.... whatever sounds fun ;) I love to go out dancing too so thats what I would most likely suggest


Mail Settings
To send a message to jessilicious24 you MUST meet the following criteria:
Lives in United States
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be married



Get the POF Mobile Apps